MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Name of University||City||Duration||1st Year Fee||2nd – 5th Year Fee||Total Fee (USD)||Total Fee (INR)|
|Osh State Medical University||Osh||5 Years||USD 6,200||USD 3,500||USD 20,200||INR 13,13,000|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||Jalalabad||5 Years||USD 6,000||USD 3,400||USD 19,600||INR 12,74,000|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||Bishkek||5 Years||USD 6,300||USD 4,500||USD 24,300||INR 15,79,500|
|Asian Medical Institute||Kant||5 Years||USD 5,500||USD 3,625||USD 20,000||INR 13,00,000|
|Int. School of Medicine (East Campus)||Bishkek||5 Years||USD 5,100||USD 4,000||USD 21,100||INR 15,71,500|
|Int. School of Medicine (Central Campus)||Bishkek||5 Years||USD 5,700||USD 4,400||USD 23,300||INR 15,14,500|
|Int. School of Medicine (Isakul Campus)||Bishkek||5 Years||USD 6,000||USD 5,000||USD 26,000||INR 16,90,000|
- * Fees subject to revision by university.
- * Fees includes hostel accommodation & medical insurance for each year.
- * 1 USD = INR 65 applied for calculation in Indian Rupees.
- * Amount may vary as per currency exchange rates from time to time.
- * Seats allotted to eligible candidates on first come first serve basis.